Thursday, September 9, 2010

Great Day!

Yesterday was such a fantastic day. Although I did receive an email from someone completely unexpected and it started to throw me into shamble, but somehow recovered from it quickly and smoothly. Just hope that doesnt happen again anytime soon, or ever for that matter.
There's nothing super special about my day yesterday, my dad had a business meeting, mom did the regular stuff, and I had a Dr. Apt (which i waited for, for an hour just for them to tell me come back tomorrow cuz he had to do an emergency c section). After which I went to wal mart and spent an hour looking at and for nothing pretty much. Bought some popsicles, one of which the flavor is awful! But the momma likes it, so she'll probably eat those ones. Also got 2 movies from redbox to bide my time while im up at all hours of the night. I got The Back Up Plan with Jennifer Lopez who im not a huge fan of, but seeing as how this movie was about pregnancy it was amusing, and I didnt even cry when the boy didnt want to leave, back out, and he actually wanted to take responsibility.......even though they werent his kids.....fancy that! And I got Date Night which looked hilarious, just not as funny as I thought it would be.......and I know my parents would not like it, too much crude/dirty humor for them I think. Oh maybe I should re evaluate what I watch too then.....shoot! Maybe it wasnt that great because im not obsessed with Steve Carrell? never really got into the whole office thing for some reason. But Tina Fey on the other hand, im a huge fan of! I am a fan of 30 Rock.........hilarious! Not sure why I got attached to that show and not the office, its got similar humor, just different. And wow what do you care hahahahaha!
I wish I could explain how great my day was yesterday. But there arent words to describe my moods, feelings, or anything. It was sort of overcast and as you all know I love rainy weather so maybe that had something to do with it? I wore my little maternity top (i some how managed only to purchase one) and a long sleeve super light thin cardigan.......pure bliss. Just made the whole day fantastic. Not to mention I started having more contractions :D Like ones where im walking through Wal Mart and have to stop walking because its so strong and hope that I dont have a funny look on my face. Now this morning I've been having them for about the past 2 hours maybe every 10 min or so, but still super irregular and I cant tell if theyre getting more intense or not yet. So yes I lost sleep over it, because I would probably be sleeping now otherwise, but if it means I could be in the hospital by tonight or tomorrow, bring it on!.........I think............

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day!! Good luck and know that I am thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete