Friday, October 8, 2010

One Simple Text

This text message is one I recently sent out......
"Ah that makes me happy! That's fine I mean like I said we might be watching iron man 2 and I kinda want to hang out with my family so just let me know:D"
I know its nothing huge and doesnt really mean anything to you reading, but 2 years ago this is a text i wouldve died if i sent it. "I kinda want to hang out with my family" my friends would have thought I was kidding. But now Im proud to say and admit that I would like to hang out with my family opposed to hanging out with friends. This is possibly because I might not be here for very much longer and want to eat up all the time with them I can, or its just who I am now. Either way Im happy I want to spend time with my family. Maybe it comes with age? I dont know but what i do know is that I love and appreciate my family for everything they have done for me. No one can ever replace them as annoying as i may think they can get, at the end of the day I am a Busby, just like them, and will love them always. Im so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with them. Kind of cant imagine adding someone else into the mix!
Busby family summer 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment