Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"I don't know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."

Watching a classic movie tonight.....The Notebook. How is this so amazing? I could watch it everyday all day (just like Father of the Bride). I know its just a movie, but I feel like no other movie portrays love to, in all its flaws, cracks, glory, and wonder. But this movie (or rather the book, but I never read it) shows it exactly how it is, how it should be, what I want my love to be like. There will be fights and quarrels, I always want to laugh at people who say they dont fight because in my mind its the fights that make your love stronger because you grow from them? I dunno just my inexperienced personal opinion.
Im at a loss for words tonight, and yet I wanted to write. Ryan Gosling is my #1 celebrity crush, and the funny thing about that is I always thought he was extremely attractive until I met Z and im pretty sure they could be twins haha! Not to mention the weather man kind of have some similarities. So I guess thats the ultimate dream guy in my mind! I really missed Z today probably because I watched the movie. Anytime I watch a movie with Ryan Gosling in it I think about him. Im pretty sure he doesnt know or read my blog, but if he does then he now knows his nickname because I believe I've told him that on a few occasions.
Anyway I'm doing alright tonight, dont feel like crying or being pissed. Just in my own mind of empty thoughts. Its never ending in their! Love this movie, for so many reasons not just because its a good movie.
Maybe I'm making these things up in my head and letting myself believe things. I love it though, when I fool myself that someones there who I care about soooo much! It makes everything else in life feel non-existent and unimportant. I love that feeling, I dont have to worry about work, school, church! All of the stupid little things that are weighing down on me.
I'll find him one day......I'm just crossing my fingers I already met him ;)

What for? Look at us, we're already fightin!      Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.       So what?     So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out."

No comments:

Post a Comment