Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Back to Basics" Blogging Basics

It's been well over a year since I've blogged and A LOT has happened since then, so I decided to start writing again. 
Great news I have officially left the dating game! I met Dave at The Westerner (fun fact: his name in my phone is Dave Westerner....I don't think I'll ever change that either) he was out for his birthday and I was out for a friends birthday. Of course we stopped him because he was so tall and we were basically amazed! Long story short, I was suppose to leave for Virginia on Monday to sell pest control with a friend, needless to say that didn't end up happening. We got married in September and I feel extremely lucky and blessed to find someone as great as he is. I feel like I just walked into it, which isn't something I ever found with any other guy. Lucky for all of you, you don't have to listen to me rant and rave about my dating life. So check one found the guy of my dreams and snatched him before anyone else could. 
As if I wasn't lucky enough, we moved into a brand new town home in August. I find myself sitting in my house at least once a week thinking its surreal that I live in this home. Gorgeous tile throughout (that my wonderful husband put in), granite countertops, and wonderful. I just always assumed I was going to live in a small one or two bedroom apartment for years. 
To add the cherry on top we just welcomed the cutest little monkey into the world about 3 weeks ago. Piper Elizabeth Bauer (We had the name picked out before we even knew she was a girl I can't believe how easy it was to agree on a name) born Jan 15th 2013 8lbs 12oz and an incredible 22 inches long. We've already decided she's going to HAVE to play volleyball and kick ass at it. Motherhood is something completely different. I think i've fell into it pretty easily, which is not what I expected at all. Figuring out how to get things done, yet sleep when baby is sleeping is a little tricky but in due time I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.
Since I'm slightly lame/lazy Im not going to post pictures today, however my friend Nicole came over the other day and took some adorable pictures of Piper so check out her blog and the cute pictures. http://theperfect-pace.blogspot.com  
Peace Out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment